Services > eCommerce and Cross-Channel Strategy & Operations
eCommerce and Cross-Channel Strategy & Operations
Sophelle helps retailers to plan, launch and improve eCommerce and cross-channel operations.
Sophelle helps retailers expand and optimize operations to the online channel, the mobile channel and to social media applications. In addition, we work with clients to develop and implement channel integration plans for a unified customer experience.
Our multi-disciplined team works with retailers to:
- Identify new sales channel opportunities
- Plan and implement the right strategies to achieve eCommerce, mobile and social media success
- Develop channel integration plans for a unified customer experience
- Define and optimize the customer experience online and across channels
- Optimize marketing to acquire customers cost-effectively
- Create and manage inbound marketing campaigns
- Guide vendor selection process
- Define the skills and organization necessary for success
Retailers must keep up with the increased demands of their customers.
"The driving factor behind cross-channel retailing is the customer...and retailers must be willing to adapt to their channel preferences. As the online and mobile channels continue to gain in prominence, consumers expect to receive the same brand promise and experience across all channels, making it an absolute necessity that retailers re-think their cross-channel stance."
Amberdeen Research, 1/31/10
Contact us to learn more about how Sophelle can turn your eCommerce and cross-channel vision into a reality.
- Application Development
- Application Hosting
- Automated Testing
- eCommerce & X-Channel Strategy & Operations
- IT Governance
- IT Recruiting
- Managed Services
- Project Management
- Quality Assurance &
- Staffing Services
- Strategic Planning & Management Consulting
- Systems Integration
- System Selection
- Website Testing &